Thursday 17 January 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY TEMPLATE *FREE*


TAG MADE BY ME

I have a new template for you all today... a Valentine's Day one! 

Here it is...
PREVIEW

You can download the template, for free, *here*

Let me know if you make anything using it, I'd love to see what you make!
Leave me a message below if you download it :) x
You can email me with your creations at kandyfloss17@hotmail.com

The kit I used in the tag is called 'Love Bugz' and was made by Sue at Moonshine Dezinez and can be found on her blog..

The tube by zebrush can be purchased from PFD

Below here are some snags for you all.. Hope you like them! x

((Click on the picture(s) to view and save the tag in it's full size))

You are welcome to use my snags but please DO NOT alter them in any way. This includes adding your own or someone else's name to them. Please DO NOT claim as your own work. Thank you :)

BE MINE
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
LOVE 
 SEXY

Sophie/KandyFloss

2 comments: