Sunday 13 January 2013

SECOND TEMPLATE FOR YOU ALL... *FREE*


Here is a tag I made using a template I made!


Here's a preview of the template...


You can download the template, for free, *here*

Let me know if you make anything using it, I'd love to see what you make!
Leave me a message below if you download it :) x
You can email me with your creations at kandyfloss17@hotmail.com

The kit I used in the tag is called 'Minty Love' and was made by the lovely Kissing Kate, be sure to check out her blog for this wonderful FTU kit amongst other lovely things..

The tube by verymany can be purchased from PFD

Below here are some snags for Kissing Kate/Cat and below that are some for you all.. Enjoy! x

((Click on the picture(s) to view and save the tag in it's full size))

You are welcome to use my snags but please DO NOT alter them in any way. This includes adding your own or someone else's name to them. Please DO NOT claim as your own work. Thank you :)

CAT
 KISSING KATE
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HUGS
 KISSES
 LOVE


Sophie/KandyFloss

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag :-) Downloaded the new template :)

    ReplyDelete